Comprehensive Cremation Services
We believe in comprehensive and compassionate care, and we deliver it. We provide the following services as part of our standard fee.
- Our highly professional staff is always available and engaged. At all times, we personally answer our phones and attend to your questions and needs.
- Our staff or direct designee is available at your home as quickly as possible, at any time. Everyone who makes a transfer is considerate and competent.
- We offer a comfortable and convenient location to meet with you initially and to receive the cremated remains at a later date.
- We provide a family farewell in a very honorable manner and comfortable space, using an affordable and dignified container of your choosing.
- A cremation is performed within 24 hours of the death certificate being signed and the cremation permit secured.
- We always accompany the deceased to the crematory.
- We use only two area crematories. Each has a highly professional staff, top-quality facility and rigorous set of operating procedures. These include a thorough identification and cleaning process to ensure that the cremated remains are always the proper ones.
- We do not charge any additional fees for deceased weighing above a specified amount.
- We offer a first-rate website obituary that is part of the most informative funeral and cremation website around. This is available indefinitely.
- Cremated remains are returned to us and then to you as soon as possible.
- Certified death certificates are available within 2 to 3 business days.
- We assist with Social Security and Veteran’s benefits and insurance policies.
- We offer the best and most comprehensive aftercare services in Michigan.
Additional options and benefits that we provide include:
- If desired, a family member may accompany the deceased to the crematory and witness the cremation.
- Our facilities are available for funeral or memorial services and/or visitation. Visit LOCATIONS or stop in to see us to learn more.
- We offer necessary staffing and supplies for services at a church or other facility.
- We offer affordable and top quality urn and keepsake selections. Visit CREMATION MERCHANDISE for more information.
- If desired, we assist in placing death notices in the newspaper(s) of your choosing throughout the United States and Canada.
- We are experts in shipping and transporting cremated remains, domestically and internationally.
- For qualifying veterans, we arrange military honors during a remembrance service. See VETERANS for more information.
- If desired, we make arrangements for the final placement of the urn.